Computerization of designing and embroidering processes results in highly customized productivity from Brother SE400. This machine comes with many inbuilt features like utility stitching, embroidery card, twin needles, automated speed controller, multiple buttonhole styles and automated thread cutter etc. The machine can be connected to a Computer (PC/Laptop) for importing custom embroidery designs. A wide range of ingrained design frames, fonts and patterns simplify the task of embroidery works to considerable extent. Ability to stitch and embroider on multiple fabric types like cotton, silk, velvet and utility fabrics makes this machine extremely recommended for garment and upholstery applications.
- The option for twin needle enables you to use multiple color threads for embroidering. You can use various combinations of digitized designs for custom repeats within the embroidery area of 4” X 4”. You can use the touch panel to select custom fonts, outlines and sewing patterns. These features are useful for making of fashion garments and furniture upholstery.
- You can use the feature of utility stitching for creating zigzag borders, craft sewing, Blind-Hem and multiple patterns of stitches. Computerized panel gives you the ability to integrate these patterns with the embroidery anywhere in the fabric.
- Variable stitch width and length within 5 to 7mm makes it possible to have intrinsic stitches within the embroidery designs. You have the option to choose from the vast stock of inbuilt designs. You can also create your own designs using your computer and import them using the USB connectivity.
- You can split your task of embroidery and stitching into multiple steps with the help of computerized touch panel. As you go through each step, the panel shows the remaining time to complete it. You will be able to plan and execute your work in a systematic manner.
- The presser feet is designed to allow multiple types of hemming styles and foots. Buttonhole, embroidery, zigzag and monogramming are some of the types of foot available in this machine.
- Automated thread tension control enables stitching and embroidering on many types of fabrics from silk to jeans with equal efficiency.
- Uniform thread delivery, bobbin winding, thread sensing and thread feed control ensures smooth performance. Thread jams are literally reduced to zero.
- You can control the embroidering and stitching speed with the help of computerized slider. By attaching the foot pedal you will be able to customize the stitching parameters like width.
- The computerized panel gives you the option for setting 15 types of needle positions and parallel stitches with two needles. You can use this feature for utility stitches on upholstery fabrics to enhance the stability and strength of the stitches.
- Automatic thread sensor stops the machine when there thread accidentally snaps off. This is an inbuilt safety feature to protect the fabric from being damaged.
You can find wide range of accessories for performing multiple tasks. Some of these tasks are related to buttoning, overcastting, monogramming, blind stitching and Zigzag creation.