Many companies are specialize in installing and designing of radon reduction system for the commercial or personal property. Not just installation services are provided we deal with all sorts of radon-related services. We have got highly expert radon mitigation professionals for helping you with VOC testing, radon analysis services and sump pump repair. Some of the services we provide include:
- Radon System Installation and Testing
- Radon System Repair and Vapor Intrusion Services
- Commercial and Custom Radon Systems
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- VOC Testing & Mitigation
Radon Mitigation Tests:
There are several tests for radon gas and its devices are commercially available. These tests can be done methodically where there is a danger that system won’t work properly. Digital detectors provide daily, weekly, short term or long term readings through a digital display. The devices for a short-term test are cheap and sometimes are free of cost. You need to follow certain protocols for carrying out a short-term test and its compulsory to follow them.
You need to place this kit at the lowest most level of the ground for almost 7 days. Long-term tests include kits which are relatively expensive and keeps on taking measurements for up to a year. The amount of concentration varies in a day so for exact conclusions, you should always go for a long-term test in the place where you spend most of the time like in living.
Four Ways of Radon Elimination:
The four ways to implement on any radon reduction system are:
- Soil suction by increasing under-floor flow of air
- Avoid the transferring of radon from the lower ground to living rooms;
- Make a radon sump system in the basement;
- Setting up a positive supply ventilation system.
Results of test:
After the tests are performed on radon reduction system, we obtain the level of radon from laboratory. That level tells us which the safe and dangerous level is. According to EPA, level of 4pCi/L or greater means that you should take serious steps to finish your property or stop your purchasing process. Whereas measurements between 4pCi/L and 10pCi/L states that long-term test is adopted.
Radon Mitigation can help reduce lung cancer:
- Firstly our professionals will investigate your house to find out the best place to locate radon system.
- Secondly technicians will check for the availability of sump pump. They will fix or replace it according to the requirement.
- After examination of your sump pump drilling of radon channels begins. That will collect the radon gas and blow it into the radon system
- Lastly, the gas is exhausted out into the atmosphere through fan to clean the house and make it safe for you and your family.
Radon Test Validity:
Generally, a radon test lasts for 2-3 days, depending on the structure and the environment. If there is fluctuation in radon levels, it is essential that several days be tested. We recommend that all windows and doors are closed to get accurate and precise results.